We’re Committed to Safeguarding Your Privacy
Last updated: June 1st , 2023
We appreciate your business, and we value your privacy and security. The Juice Plus+ Company is therefore committed to safeguarding your privacy both online and off, and takes every step possible to ensure that your personal information is secure. Toward that end, we have developed the following comprehensive, global privacy policies.
We protect your privacy in every way we can think of.
- We collect personal information from you only when you choose to provide information to us, such as by purchasing our products.
- If at any time you wish to review, update, change or delete any information you have provided to us, you can log-in to your customer account at www.towergarden.com, review the personal information you provide us there, and make any changes or corrections you want by clicking the edit button next to “Contact Information.” If you have not created a customer account, you may do so at any time at towergarden.com/ca/en/login/customer. You may also contact your Juice Plus+ representative or contact us directly at info.c[email protected] as set forth under “Contact Information” below.
- We will only use the personal information you share with us to assist you in conducting business with us.
- We will not share any of your personal information with any third party other than partners under contract to us who help us serve you better in areas such as fraud prevention, technology services, and specialized customer service services. Our contracts dictate that our service partners only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us.
- We may also supplement or combine your personal information with data lawfully obtained from third parties such as banks and credit card processors that assist us in conducting business with you.
- We will never, under any circumstances whatsoever, sell or rent any of your personal information to any third parties for any purpose, as many other companies do.
- We may, from time to time, send you e-mails regarding our products. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, simply click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email or contact us as set forth under “Contact Information” below. If you do not wish for us to contact you by phone, even if there is a problem, you may contact us directly at info.[email protected] as set forth under “Contact Information” below.
- To assure the high level of personal service for which our company is known, if you choose to become a customer and are not already affiliated with a Juice Plus+ representative, we may assign you a representative and share basic contact information you provide –such as name, phone number, and email address – with them. This never includes your credit card information or other financial information.
- If you choose to become more than a customer, and participate in the Juice Plus+ business, you will need to provide additional personal information to us such as your Social Insurance Number (SIN) and Tax ID number, if assigned one. We apply the same safeguards to this additional information as we do to credit card information and other financial information.
- All Juice Plus+ representatives are also contractually obligated to abide by our privacy and security policies, which include the obligation not to share your personal information with anyone else, under any circumstances.
We take additional security measures online.
Keeping your personal financial information private is vitally important to us. Since this can be a particular problem online, we take these additional security measures in that environment.
If you purchase our products online, we need your name, address, and credit card or bank account information in order to fulfill your order. Any time we ask for a credit card or bank account number, however, we always transmit that payment information in an encrypted format, which keeps it from being understood by unauthorized people. We use state-of-the-art, industry-standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption to ensure that is the case.
If you elect to participate in the Juice Plus+ business, and share Juice Plus+ or Tower Garden products with others, we also need your Social Insurance Number (SIN), your Tax ID number, and/or your bank account information in order to compensate you for your efforts on the Company’s behalf.
In every case, we take all possible organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, even by a company such as ours that goes to the lengths we do to ensure your privacy and security. In short, we cannot absolutely ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us – no one can – and therefore ultimately you do so at your own risk, though we do everything humanly and technologically possible to minimize that risk.
If you wish to turn off the cookies, all major Internet browsers allow you to delete cookies from your computer, to prevent cookies from being saved, or to give a warning before a cookie is saved. However, if you turn off cookies completely, you may not be able to use all of the functions of our websites to their full extent, and some web pages may not display properly.
We may also use web analysis services, either directly or through third party providers, to collect information about your usage of our websites (including your anonymized IP address). We will use this information to evaluate usage of the websites, to create reports about the website activities, and to help us provide further services to our users such as you.
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time to ensure that it reflects changes in the world around us. If we do update it, we will always make the updated statement available here for your continued review.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our use of your information or about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at [email protected].